We are happy to announce that due to many requests and a big number of interested Course Racer we will stick to 48 Men and 48 Women for the Formula Kite competition.
Pleas get registered soon to save yourself one of the 48 positions. Take the chance to compete with the Worlds best Kiteboarder.
Every Kitesurfer around the world can apply for a starter spot at the Kitesurf Tour Europe 2014. The Course Racing discipline will be divided into two groups – the Formula Racing and the Twin Tip Racing. Formula Racing will have 48 starter spots for men and 48 starter spots for women, Twin Tip Racing is unlimited.
The riders for the Formula Racing need to provide the following forms to the Organizer during the Registration
- proof of entry fee payment
- evidence of national membership (IKA recognized association member)
- evidence of valid third party insurance - minimum 1 million Euros (available here)
- proof of age
- Parental/Legal Guardian Assent (for those under the age of 18 years)
- Medial Treatment Permission (for those under the age of 18 years or on their parents medical insurance policy)