You want to take part at one of our Events?
Get your Rider Profile first and check the functions! With your Profile you can register yourself easily!
Step by Step:
1. Create a Rider Profile
2. Activate the link we sent to your E-Mail Address
3. Log in and apply for the Event you want to participate in
4. You will receive an E-Mail with all bank details
5. Transfer the money to the given details
6. You will receive an E-Mail - you status is green
7. Make sure you got all papers (mentioned in the E-Mail) for the registration
8. Be in time for Registration to pick up your Lycra and Wristband
If it is the first time you want to compete at an Event and you are not in the IKA World ranking list or in the Ranking for the Kitesurf Tour Europe 2012 - you can apply for a Wildcard. The Kitesurf Tour Europe and the Local Organizer host 4 Wildcards each.
The Wildcard only guarantees a starter place, you still need to pay the entry fee and deposit for the Lycra.
To apply for a Wildcard please send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for FREESTYLE and COURSE RACING, there is only a limited number of 48 participants per event. 16 Riders will come from the KTE-Ranking 2012, 16 from the IKA World Ranking
4 Wildcards are given to the Kitesurf Tour Europe and 4 wildcards are given to the Local Federation.
Therefore, the form only shows your INTEREST to participate in the event, but does NOT GUARANTEE a spot in the starter list. We will CONFIRM your start as soon as we received your payment - check the traffic light system in your profile.
Registration Fee has to be paid 2 WEEKS prior to the event. If the payment is not made until that deadline, the starter spot will be given to the next Rider on the waiting list.